Sunday, March 23, 2008

Race....a pre-review..no spoilers

I was watching this new Bollywood flick online when my cursed IE played trick on me and rite now I am in the process of waiting for buffer completion. That leaves me with some time to scribble here something about the movie.
So far so good...its a hit entertainer. Saif looks cool while Bipasha is as hot as my laptop..(its really hot), Katrina is cute and Akshay is so and so. Anil Kapoor and Sameera Reddy have just entered the scene and its good to see Sameera in a comic role. Its a good change. Generally actresses are not chosen for the comic roles and so far she has done well. What else...the movie has had few twists so far and is going at a good pace and as my dear room mate says there are going to be many more...so lets wait and see. I think its a good time-killer.

No comments: